I’m Lisa, an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, and here’s why your should pick me!
What You Can Expect From Me
Top Notch Customer Service
- I strive to make your online experience the best it can be. I will follow your order from beginning to end, updating you along the way.
- Sharing my knowledge with you in a simple, easy to understand way is important to me.
- I aim to simplify crafting and buying from Stampin’ Up! Don’t get over whelmed!
- I will be available to you for any questions, just contact me and expect a prompt reply.
Why I Love Being A Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Everything made by Stampin’ Up! is high-quality. Products are beautiful, affordable, and high-quality.
- The products coordinate, which makes it much easier to decide what to buy and make.
- The details are amazing. From the stamps to the Designer Series Paper, nothing is created half-way.
- Stampin’ Up! provides excellent customer service and support.
- As a demonstrator, I get to see and purchase many items before customers.
- Discounts on my orders – at least a 20% discount!
- I get to run my business the way I want to. I choose to have an online business while others prefer to hold classes and parties. Do it your own way!
- I live in Wisconsin with my husband and youngest daughter who is in high school.
- My oldest daughter will be getting married soon!
- I enjoy playing piano at church and singing in the choir.
- We have a wonderful mutt, Macey, who was adopted at age 5. Best dog ever!
I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and will always do my best to make you a happy customer!
If you would like to join my team, just contact me. You can be a “hobby demonstrator” and never sell a thing….just enjoy the awesome benefits (like the discount!). Or, you can make this your career. It’s up to you!