This is one of the easiest Valentine’s Day cards you will ever make. My Super Simple Valentine’s Day Card is made with 3 pieces of paper, 2 stamps, and 1 ink pad (and a partridge in a pear tree 🙂 )
I wanted to make a square card that was easy to create, but looked very classic and elegant. I really think I did that with this card. The look is very clean and simple. Putting Real Red behind Whisper White card stock adds dimension and interest.
How to Make a Simple Valentine’s Day Card
- Cut Whisper White Card Stock 4-1/2 inches x 9 inches and score at 4-1/2 inches.
- The Real Red Card Stock is cut at 4 inches x 4 inches.
- Cut another piece of Whisper White Card Stock 3-7/8 inches x 3-7/8 inches.
- Stamp the heart from the Sure Do Love You stamp set and the I Love You from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set in Real Red on the smaller piece of Whisper White.
- Adhere the Real Red Card Stock to the Whisper White base with Multi Purpose Adhesive.
- Adhere the Whisper White (with the heart) to the Real Red Card Stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
And that’s it! Seriously….Can it be any easier? And the card is so cute and sweet! Anyone would love to receive this simple Valentine’s Day card. Click on any of the pictures below to order straight from my online store.
Simple Valentine’s Day Card Materials