The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop
I am super excited to participate in the Remarkable Inkbig Blog Hop! The theme for March 2017 is “SaleABration”. You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Stampin’ Made Simple or may have come from Debra Byrd at Byrd’s Blessings. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all of the projects.
How can you not love Sale-A-Bration? Free products with every $50 spent!! This “Thank You” stamp is my absolute favorite free product available. It’s so big and pretty, that all you need is one stamp, some paper and that’s it!
- Whisper White – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ – This is the base. Score it at 4-1/4″.
- Party Animal Designer Series Paper – 5-1/4″ x 4″ – This goes on top of the base.
- Whisper White – 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ – This goes on top of the DS paper.
- Use Cherry Cobbler to stamp “Thank You” from the So Very Much Stamp Set on the 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White.
Tape and Embellish –
- Add a strip of Party Animal Designer Washi Tape to each of the long edges.
- Adhere some Regal Enamel Dots to the paper.
- Use Snail Adhesive to the Designer Series Paper and adhere it to the base.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Thank You card to the Designer Series Paper.
That’s it! Look at this super cute card!
Card Products – Click below to order – Order everything below and you will qualify for the free So Very Much Stamp Set!
MARCH HOST CODE
Free is fun and good! If you spend between $50 and $149 in March and use the host code (AD2KQT9P), you get this free gift! Click here for all the details.
Plus, you will get one free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for every $50 you spend!
Baker’s Twine Thick Bermuda Bay
Sign up for my newsletter here and you will be entered in a drawing for the Sale-A-Bration 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack! By signing up for my newsletter you will receive giveaway info and ideas straight to your inbox. A name will be drawn on April 1st (this is not an April Fools Day joke!). This giveaway is open to USA residents only.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspirations you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog – Stampin’ Made Simple, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next to visit!
Blog Hop Line Up:
|6.||Lisa Ann Bernard|
|21.||Sharon Hashimoto Burkert|