It’s not a big secret that I LOVE Paper Pumpkin. Getting my “escape in a box” every month brings me great joy. When I see that red box in the mailbox, I squeal with delight and can’t wait to open the box to see what wonderful kit is my project for the month.
If you have never tried Paper Pumpkin, here is your chance. From May 11 – Jun 10, 2017, all new subscribers get 25% off your first three months!
Enter the Promo Code STARTHERE
Is Paper Pumpkin for you? If you answer yes to any of these questions, then yes, paper pumpkin is for you.
- Do you want a creative escape but don’t have a lot of time?
- Are you not really sure you are ready to commit to papercrafting, but want to try it?
- Do you love to create but don’t always feel creative?
- Do you need some fresh project ideas?
- Have you wondered how you can craft when you don’t have all the “crafting stuff” you need?
Well – No more excuses! Our kits have everything you need in one box. You’ll get:
- An expertly-designed project
- All the supplies to complete the project, pre-cut and ready to go
- Step-by-step instructions (including a video)
- Something new and different every month
Here are some past kits to give you an example of what they are like:April’s kit had color pencils to create beautiful water color cards.
This kit had great card holder cards.
These adorable little bags were the perfect way for my daughter, Jessica to deliver treats to her friends.
March’s kit had cute bunny bags and cards.
There were my beautiful Christmas cards last year!
This was one of my favorites. I learned how to make shaker cards!
This promotion offers first-time subscribers an introductory 25% discount on June, July, and August 2017 kits. Not only will you save money, but you’ll also love starting a new creative journey. It has never been easier to skip to the fun!
Here are the other perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription!
- The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
- Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
- Trying new techniques.
- Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
- Getting together with friends to craft every month.
- Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
- The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
- Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
- The surprise factor!
Act now to get a summer of crafting fun!