This retiring In Colors Birthday Card demonstrates all the wonderful colors in this collection. Get them now before they are all gone!
Welcome to The Remarkable Ink Big Blog Hop for April 2017. This month our theme is “Retiring 2015-2017 In Colors”. You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Stampin’ Made Simple or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Stampin’ Made Simple.
In Colors Birthday Card
It is always sad to say good-bye to the retiring In Colors collection, but we must in order to make way for the new In Colors series.
Here are the colors I used for this card – All from the 2015-2017 In Color collection.
- Whisper White Paper– 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ – This is the base. Score it at 4-1/4″.
- Use Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush to stamp the flower squares from the Window Shopping stamp set on the a piece of Whisper White. Stamp four squares of each color.
- Fussy Cut the flower squares.
- Delightful Dijon Paper – Cut 4 squares 1-7/8″
- Tip Top Taupe – Cut 4 squares 1-1/4″
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the stamped square to the Tip Top Taupe Square, then the Tip Top Taupe Square to the Delightful Dijon square
- Use Tip Top Taupe to stamp Happy Birthday from the Window Shopping stamp set in the center of the card.
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the squares to the card.
There you go! A beautiful and colorful Happy Birthday card!
Card Products – Click below to order
April Host Code:
All Orders – Any Amount
- Free Stampin’ Up! Catalogs – This includes the Holiday and Spring catalogs as well as the giant Annual Catalog. You will get them FREE – No shipping charges! The catalogs alone are worth a total of $7.50.
- Ask Me – Have a question, just email me!
Orders between $50 – $149
All of the above, please a free gift!
This month’s free gift is:
Gold Metallic Thread
Click here for more information!
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog – Stampin’ Made Simple, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.