One of the best things about the Balloon Adventures Stamp Set is how it coordinates with the Balloon Bouquet Punch. I am all about easy, and these two products together help you create a simple card that looks like you put a lot of effort into it.
Easy Balloon Birthday Card
I used The Party Animal Designer Series for the background and for the balloons. I just love all the colorful pattens.
- Whisper White – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ – This is the base. Score it at 4-1/4″.
- Party Animal Designer Series Paper – 5-1/4″ x 4″ – This goes on top of the base. 3 more patterns for the balloons
- Delightful Dijon – Enough for the banner
- Whisper White – 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ – This goes on top of the DS paper.
- Use Night of Navy to stamp the balloon tails from the Balloon Adventure Stamp Set on the 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White.
- Stamp the sentiment and banner on the piece of Delightful Dijon. Fussy cut the banner.
- Punch the balloons out of the Party Animal Designer Series Paper with the Balloon Bouquet Punch.
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the balloons to the stamped tails.
- Adhere the banner to the base.
Card Products – Click below to order
MARCH HOST CODE
Free is fun and good! If you spend between $50 and $149 in March, you get this free gift! Click here for more details. Baker’s Twine Thick Bermuda Bay