Just a few products are used to create the “Easiest Balloon Birthday Card” ever!
One of my New Year’s resolutions this year is to send birthday cards whenever anyone has a birthday. I know what you are thinking….I am a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I should be doing that anyway! Well, just like many of you, I am quite busy. There were two birthdays in January and only one got a card. Ugh!
So, the best way to avoid this situation in the future is to have a stash of birthday cards.
Easiest Balloon Birthday Card
This card is super cute and is made with just a few Stampin’ Up! products. It is perfect for the beginner stamper or someone just starting to build their product collection.
The Party Animal Designer Series Paper and the Balloon Adventures stamp set are from the new Occasions Catalog. Look at all the wonderful colors and patterns!
The Balloon Adventures Stamp Set is so cute! It corresponds with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies (purchase them together and save – Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Bundle!) The stamp set also corresponds with the Balloon Bouquet Punch. The possibilities are endless!
- Whisper White – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ – This is the base. Score it at 4-1/4″.
- Party Animal Designer Series Paper – 5-1/4″ x 4″ – This goes on top of the base.
- Whisper White – 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ – This goes on top of the DS paper.
- Use Night of Navy to stamp Balloons from the Balloon Adventure stamp set on the 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White. Use all three balloon stamps to create a “bouquet”.
- Stamp “It’s Your Birthday” under the balloons using the same ink and stamp set.
- Use the Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay, and Daffodil Delight from the Brights Stampin’ Write Markers set to color in the balloons.
- Use Snail Adhesive to adhere the stamped balloons to the Party Animal DS Paper.
- Adhere the DS paper to the base.
Card Products – Click below to order